Skip to content
- Falabella on a comprehensive data protection assessment of its affiliates in Chile, Argentina, Peru, Uruguay, Colombia, Mexico and Brazil. The advice included general privacy matters and privacy by design of projects of digitalization, migration of data and definition a new structure for data handling and processing.
- UnitedHealth Group on the implementation of IT security measures and a comprehensive revision of its privacy policies, which involved employees’ personal data.
- Fundación Inria Chile on its technology contracts, participation in public funds, on the elaboration of contractual models for the development of technology under agile methodologies and on its general corporate matters.
- Instituto para la Resiliencia ante Desastres (Itrend) on the design and implementation of its governance and constitution as a legal entity, and on the drafting of legal documents to regulate its open data platform.
- Asociación de Marketing Directo y Digital de Chile (AMDD) on the drafting of its Self-Regulation Code on the processing of personal data for direct marketing, and on the design and implementation of the organic rules of its Self-Regulation Council, in addition to other general advice.
- Several national and foreign clients on matters related to privacy and data protection, preparation of privacy policies and drafting of contracts related to these matters.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Law Clerk of the Natural Resources, Energy and Environment Group, Carey (2008-2010).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.