Skip to content
- Crystal Lagoons on the preparation and negotiation of licensing agreements in Chile, Latin-America, Middle East, Asia, Australia, Spain and the United States of America, and on the development of its IP protection strategy.
- Various national and international companies on the preparation of terms and conditions and privacy policies, for several industries (pharmaceutical, medical devices, banking, B2C, clinical studies, etc.)
- A national biometric identification services company on a business line divestment process.
- Walgreen Boots Alliance on the sale of a logistic and distribution center.
- Various national and international clients on technology transfer contract negotiations.
- National and international companies on matters related to health inspection proceedings in the food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, and medical devices industries.
- A medical devices company on its defense in an administrative proceeding, obtaining the reduction of fines from USD100,000 to USD2,000.
- Several pharmaceutical and medical devices companies on public tenders.
- National and international companies on matters related to consumer protection, including the review of standard form contracts, information requirements, legal defense and recalls.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized in Life Sciences, Chambers Latin America.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Legal Director, Crystal Lagoons, The Netherlands/Chile (2015-2018).
- Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).