Skip to content
- Codelco, state-owned mine and the world’s largest copper producer, on the issuance of bonds in the international market for USD1,300 million under Rule 144A/Reg S, and on two concurrent bonds tender offers for up to USD1,907 million using the proceeds of the debt offering.
- Itaú Unibanco on the drafting of a joint-and-several surety granted in Chile by Sonda to guarantee the fulfillment of the obligations of four of its Brazilian subsidiaries, under certain credits granted to it by said bank in Brazil. The advice also included the drafting of a legal opinion regarding the validity and enforceability of said guarantee in accordance with Chileans law.
- JPMorgan Chase Bank and other foreign banks, as lenders, on a syndicated loan for USD750 million granted to Cencosud.
- Bladex, as lender, on a financing for USD100 million granted to Compañía Sud Americana de Vapores.
- Banco Itaú Chile, as borrower, on the amendment and restatement of a syndicated loan for USD200 million granted by Wells Fargo Bank and other foreign banks.
- Consorcio Puente Chacao, as borrower, on a financing for USD151 million granted by Banco Santander-Chile for the construction of Chacao Bridge in Chiloé island.
- Grupo Ezentis on a loan for USD140 million approx. (€126 million) granted by Highbridge Principal Strategies, an investment bank, acting on behalf of several investment funds. The loan was granted under the terms and conditions contained in the Senior Facilities Agreement, other credit documents and several securities and guarantees.
- Cine Hoyts, Chilean subsidiary of the Mexican cinema group Cinépolis, as guarantor of Tenedora de Cines (Cinépolis), on a syndicated loan for USD300 million granted by Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase Bank, Banco Nacional de México, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Export Development Bank of Canada, The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi, Itaú BBA International, HSBC Mexico, ING Bank, Credit Suisse and BBVA Bancomer.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of the commission responsible for drafting the Ethics Code of the Chilean Bar Association (2009-2010).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Magna Cum Laude).
- Academy of American and International Law, The Center of American and International Law (1995).