Member of Carey’s Corporate / Mergers and Acquisitions / Capital Markets Group / Banking & Finance Group. Her practice focuses primarily on advising international and local clients in mergers and acquisitions, including negotiated transactions, auction processes, mergers, joint ventures, private equity, securities and debt offerings, derivatives and on the financing and development, representing both banks and financial institutions and debtors.
- Law, Universidad de Chile.
- Mergers and Acquisitions Course, UC Berkeley Extension, California (2013).
- Degree in Tax Analysis and Planning, Universidad Católica de Chile (2016).
Activities and Memberships
Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
Spanish and English.
Recent Representative Experience
- Vitapro Chile in the restructuring of USD20 plus million debt of cultivos Yadrán under a fish food supply contract with Vitapro Chile.
- Danone, French multinational food company, in the sale of 100% shares of the local dairy products subsidiary Danone Chile to Watt’s, a Chilean listed company.
- Pacific Hydro in the project financing, development and construction of its hydropower projects Hidroeléctrica La Higuera, La Confluencia and Chacayes in Chile for app. USD800 million and a total installed capacity of 420MW.
- Minera Cerro Dominador in its financial restructuring, including the sale of mining concessions and other related assets to the Canadian company Quadra FNX Mining for USD30 million.
- Alicorp in the acquisition of Salmofood (currently Vitapro Chile), a Chilean company dedicated to the production and commercialization of fish feed, and its subsidiary Cetecsal for USD62 million.
- Origin Energy in the acquisition of 51% of Energía Austral, which is developing three important hydropower projects in Chile, for a total of 1,100MW.
Continues in the next page...