Skip to content
- U.S. International Development Finance Corporation, DNB Bank ASA, Itaú Corpbanca, Bci and others, as lenders of Alto Maipo and Strabag, in connection with a Restructuring Support Agreement in the context of a Chapter 11 procedure before the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for USD2.1 billion.
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce on the amendment and extension of a corporate revolving credit facility from USD225 million to USD500 million, plus USD100 million accordion, granted to Capstone. The proceeds were used to repay an existing debt facility with Glencore Chile, which was previously raised in connection with the Mantos Blancos concentrator development project.
- DNB Bank, Itaú Corpbanca, BCI and Moneda Asset Management, as lenders, in connection with a VAT facility agreement granted to Alto Maipo, as part of the restructuring of its debt under Chapter 11, before the U.S. Bankruptcy Court.
- DigitalBridge on a new term loan facility, added to an existing credit agreement entered into with a group of Chilean banks.
- Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).