Skip to content
- ING Group on the sale of its Chilean pension business and related investments for USD3.8 billion to Grupo de Inversiones Suramericana (Grupo Sura).
- British Gas on the sale of 20% of GNL Quintero shares to Enagas for USD176 million.
- TNT on the purchase of 100% of the shares of LIT Cargo.
- Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan, as underwriters, on the issuance of bonds by BancoEstado for USD500 million.
- Empresas Juan Yarur on the sale of 40% of the companies belonging to BCI Seguros (BCI Seguros Generales, BCI Seguros Vida, Zenit Seguros Generales and a part of Auxilia Club Asistencia) to Mutua Madrileña Automovilista, for approx. USD228 million (CLP160 billion).
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of the panel of the Arbitration Center of the Santiago Chamber of Commerce.
- Assistant Professor of Civil Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2000-2002).
- Assistant Professor of Civil Law, Universidad Diego Portales (1997-1998).
- Assistant Professor of Commercial Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (1994).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter in ICLG - Foreign Direct Investment Regimes, Global Legal Group (2020).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (1994).
- Financial Accounting for Lawyers Course, Universidad del Desarrollo (2002).