Skip to content
- Teck Quebrada Blanca on the expansion of its hypogene project for USD6.2 billion, specifically on the mining legal easements trials against the State of Chile to get the necessary rights to use the surface land for the expansion and for the new facilities.
- Teck Resources and its subsidiary Teck Resources Chile on a joint venture with Sumitomo for the acquisition of 30% of Compañía Minera Quebrada Blanca for USD1.2 billion, for the development and construction of Quebrada Blanca Phase II project.
- IFM Investors on the sale of Pacific Hydro, a renewable energy company with assets in Australia, Chile and Brazil, to State Power Investment Corp. of China. This deal was recognized as Cross-Border M&A Deal of the Year of 2016 by Latin Finance.
- Kinross on corporate restructuring of its mining assets, on the strategies referring to relocation of easements, and on the legal implications related to the possible exploitation of new orebodies close to Copiapó.
- Kinross on the judicial constitution of mining easement for its gold project against the State of Chile to get the necessary rights to use the surface land.
- Kinross on a litigation case against GoldFields regarding a mining concessions dispute.
- Barrick Gold Corporation on the international bid and sale of 50% of Compañía Minera Zaldívar to Antofagasta Minerals for USD1.005 billion, including the negotiation of the shareholder agreement and the structuring of the joint venture.
- National and international mining companies on judicial and corporate matters.
- Co-author of the article Streaming Agreements, Getting the Deal Through - Mining (2019).
- Co-author of the chapter "Regulated Industries: Mining”, Doing Business in Chile, 3rd edition, British Chilean Chamber (2017).
- Co-author of "Mining in Chile: Overview", Country Q&A, Practical Law (2014).
- Co-author of "Chile: An Introduction", Energy & Natural Resources: Mining, Chambers & Partners Latin America (2015).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Master in Energy and Resources Law, The University of Melbourne, Australia (2019).