Skip to content
- A group of investors on an investment in Migrante, a Fintech company that provides credits to non-banked individuals. The advice included a regulatory review and due dilligence.
- Kredito, a Fintech that grants microloans to individuals and SMEs, on the review of alternative business lines, a financing round, its expansion to several LATAM countries and on the incorporation of a holding company in the US.
- Shinkansen on legal opinions regarding the incorporation and operation of a Payment Clearing House (Cámara de Compensación para Pagos de Bajo Valor) under the new regulation for Fintech companies in Chile, including the authorization process before the Chilean regulator. Also, on a clearing and settlement service agreement between Fintechs.
- CryptoSport, a blockchain platform that provides financial and technical support to athletes by means of the issuance of native tokens and NFTs, on the legal and operational structure for its development.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Professor of Commercial Law / Venture Capital, Universidad del Desarrollo (since 2022).
- Partner, Elementary School Association (Sociedad de Instrucción Primaria - SIP).
- International Associate, Sullivan & Cromwell, New York (2020-2022).
- Teaching Assistant of Commercial Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2012-2018).
- Assistant Research Professor of the Corporate Governance Center, Universidad Católica de Chile (2017-2018).
- Teaching Assistant of Economic Law I and II, Universidad Católica de Chile (2016-2018).
- Teaching Assistant of International Public Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2011).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter in "ESG and Impact Investing", Lexology Getting the Deal Through (2023).
- Author of the article "A fund of funds: The great challenge for the Chilean industry of Venture Capital", Legal Industry Reviews (2022).
- Author of the article “On the Charging of Excessive Prices by a Dominant Economic Agent: Different Views within the Chilean Antitrust Court”, Ten Years of Jurisprudential Impact. 2006-2016, Ediciones Jurídicas de Santiago (2018).
- Panelist, "Endeavor Experiences Patagonia 2018 - Legal Challenges for Entrepreneurs" (2018).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Magna Cum Laude).
- Degree in Corporate Governance, Universidad Católica de Chile (2016).
- LL.M. in Corporate Governance & Practice, Stanford University, USA (2020).
- Outstanding Intership Award, Judicial Assistance Corporation.