Skip to content
- Compañía Minera San Gerónimo on its successful defense regarding the advertising content of its fungicides and bactericides before the National Council of Advertising Self-Regulation and Ethics (CONAR).
- Kimberly Clark on filing an ethical claim before CONAR, regarding misleading advertising related to one of its products.
- Riot Games Services on a successful defense in which the Court validated the Terms and Conditions of one of its videogames.
- Enel on a successful defense based on the inapplicability of the Consumer Protection Law that implied the Court’s declaration of its lack of competence.
- Several e-commerce platform developer companies on the review and drafting of standard-form contracts, special offers and advertising.
- A multinational cosmetic products company on its successful defense based on the unenforceability of the Consumer Protection Act and the Law 20,416 (Small Size Businesses Statute).
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Executive Coordinator of the Degree in Consumer Law, Universidad de Chile (since 2022).
- Teaching Assistant of Consumer Law, Universidad de Chile (since 2021).
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad de Chile (since 2014).
- Co-author of the article "Compliance plans in the Consumer Protection Law", GPS Consumo. Professional Guide, Tirant lo Blanch (2022).
- Co-author of the article "About the terms and conditions in electronic contracting based on the imbalance in the rights and obligations of the parties", Revista Chilena de Derecho Privado, Fernando Fueyo Laneri Foundation (2022).
- Author of the article “Disputes of a private nature between suppliers that the Consumer Law cannot and should not settle”, Revista de Derecho, Universidad Católica de Valparaíso (2020).
- Author of the article "Three issues of Law No. 19,496 in a single case: the applicability to micro and small companies; the independence of infringement action from the compensation action and the expiration period of the legal warranty", Revista Chilena de Derecho Privado, Fernando Fueyo Laneri Foundation (2020).
- Author of the article “Commentary to two erratic rulings that have granted the compensation for moral damages in class actions. A prelude to its standardization, amount and determination of the payable "common minimum amount" in virtue of Law No. 21,081?”, Revista de Derecho y Consumo, Fernando Fueyo Laneri Foundation (2019).
- Presenter, XI National Conferences of Consumer Law, Universidad Alberto Hurtado: “A practical perspective at the current state of the control of unfair terms” (2021).
- Presenter, V International Congress of Consumer Law, Universidad Autónoma: “The online alternative dispute resolution in Law No 19.496. The derogation of individual meditations for the sake of the new Collective Voluntary Procedure” (2020).
- Presenter, X National Conferences of Consumer Law, Universidad Andrés Bello: “The examination of admissibility at the class actions: A radical normative transition from rigor to simplicity” (2020).
- Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Degree Expert Advisor for Business and People in Consumer Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (best student of the promotion) (2019).
- Degree in Tort Liability, Universidad Católica de Valparaíso (2020).
- Course Udpate in Consumer Law: Current problems and perspectives, Universidad de Chile (2020).
- Master’s Degree in Economy and Consumer Law, Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha, Spain (2022).