Skip to content
- Compañía Minera San Gerónimo on its successful defense regarding the advertising content of its fungicides and bactericides before the National Council of Advertising Self-Regulation and Ethics (CONAR).
- Kimberly Clark on filing an ethical claim before CONAR, regarding misleading advertising related to one of its products.
- Riot Games Services on a successful defense in which the Court validated the Terms and Conditions of one of its videogames.
- Enel on a successful defense based on the inapplicability of the Consumer Protection Law that implied the Court’s declaration of its lack of competence.
- Several E-Commerce platform developer companies on the review and drafting of standard-form contracts, special offers and advertising.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad de Chile (since 2014).
- Author of the article "Three issues of Law No. 19,496 in a single case: the applicability to micro and small companies; the independence of infringement action from the compensation action and the expiration period of the legal warranty", Revista Chilena de Derecho Privado, Fernando Fueyo Laneri Foundation (2020).
- Author of the article “Commentary to two erratic rulings that have granted the compensation for moral damages in class actions. A prelude to its standardization, amount and determination of the payable "common minimum amount" in virtue of Law No. 21,081?”, Revista de Derecho y Consumo, Fernando Fueyo Laneri Foundation (2019).
- Presenter, V International Congress of Consumer Law, Universidad Autónoma: “The online alternative dispute resolution in Law No 19.496. The derogation of individual meditations for the sake of the new Collective Voluntary Procedure” (2020).
- Presenter, X National Conferences of Consumer Law, Universidad Andrés Bello: “The examination of admissibility at the class actions: A radical normative transition from rigor to simplicity” (2020).
- Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Degree Expert Advisor for Business and People in Consumer Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (best student of the promotion) (2019).
- Degree in Tort Liability, Universidad Católica de Valparaíso (2020).
- Course Udpate in Consumer Law: Current problems and perspectives, Universidad de Chile (2020).