Skip to content
- BlackRock, the world largest asset manager, on the bidding and awarding process of the concession for the renovation, expansion and operation of the airports located in the cities of Balmaceda and Punta Arenas, which contemplates a total investment of USD162 million.
- Falabella on a capital increase and secondary shares offering for a total of USD800 million, of which USD380 million were newly issued shares and USD160 million were secondary shares. The shares were placed through a public auction on the Santiago Stock Exchange, also involving an international private placement (144A/Reg. S).
- Brookfield Asset Management on a mezzanine financing for the construction and operation of two renewable energy plants (Cerro Dominador Project) located in the Antofagasta region: a 110MW concentrated solar plant (utilizing molten salt technology) and a 100MW solar photovoltaic plant, that jointly provide 210MW of base load renewable capacity to the Chilean electrical grid.
- Enel on the reorganization of its companies held in Chile, including the merger of Enel Green Power Latin America, Chilean subsidiary of renewable energy, into Enel Chile, Chilean subsidiary holding conventional energy assets, together with a tender offer of the latter over Enel Generación Chile.
- Salmones Camanchaca, a subsidiary of Compañía Pesquera Camanchaca, a Chilean publicly held corporation dedicated to the breeding, production, commercialization and export of salmon and trout, on a due diligence for its simultaneous IPOs in the stock exchanges of Oslo and Santiago.
- Eletrans on an international private offering of notes under rule 4(a)(2) of the Securities Act of 1933, targeted at institutional investors, for USD180 million at an interest rate of 4.06% and due 2037.
- Amcor Flexibles, a global leader in responsible packaging solutions, on the acquisition of Alusa, the largest flexible packaging business in South America with manufacturing operations in Chile, Colombia, Peru and Argentina, for USD435 million.
- VTR on the sale of its 50% stake in CNN Chile to Turner Latin America. Through this acquisition, Turner Latin America became the sole owner of CNN Chile.
- Team Foods, a Colombian business group, on the acquisition of BredenMaster, BredenMaster Perú and Distribuidora de Productos Alimenticios Los Guindos, Chile´s frozen pre-baked bakery products and pastries market leader.
- GNL Quintero, one of the leading LNG terminals in Chile for the reception, unloading, storage and regasification of liquid natural gas, in connection with the issuance and sale of USD1,100 million Notes due 2029.
- Danaher Corp, a U.S. public company, on the acquisition of 100% of the shares of Ingeniería y Procesos, the holding company of local companies Aguas Industriales (Aguasin) and Termodinámica.
- Transelec, a Chilean company controlled by global assets manager Brookfield, on the acquisition from Abengoa and GE, of transmission lines’ company Inversiones Eléctricas Transam Chile.
- Liberty Global on a financing that included an inaugural private offering of notes of its subsidiary VTR Finance B.V. of USD1.4 billion under Rule 144A/Reg. S and a syndicated loan of VTR Global Com of USD200 million.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized in Corporate and M&A, The Legal 500.
- Recognized in Corporate and M&A, Latin Lawyer 250.
- Recognized in Private Equity, Best Lawyers.
- Recognized in Corporate M&A, Top Ranked Legal.
- Lawyer of the Year, Chambers Women in Law Awards (2018).
- Alvaro Puelma Accorsi Award for publication of the best work in private law (2007).
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of the panel of the Arbitration Center of the Santiago Chamber of Commerce.
- Associate, Chadbourne & Parke, New York (2007-2011).
- Foreign associate, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, New York (2006-2007).
- Member of the New York Bar Association.
- Member of the International Steering Committee of the Women in the Profession (WIP) Program, Vance Center.
- Co-author of the chapters on the regulators of the Chilean financial sector: the Financial Market Commission, Superintendency of Pensions and Central Bank, published in Latin Lawyer Regulators (2020).
- Co-author of the book "Precontractual Responsibility for Contractual Negotiations Breakup", Editorial Jurídica de Chile.
- Co-author of the article "Chile: A Renewed Path to Energy Autonomy", Latin Lawyer (2008).
- Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- LL.M., University of Pennsylvania (2006).
- Chile (2004).
- New York (2006).