Skip to content
- Teleo Capital on the acquisition of TechRules, a leading provider of global wealth management software solutions.
- A German company that provides medical diagnostic services on a compliance due diligence in the context of the acquisition of a Chilean company in the field of diagnostic laboratories. The advice included a review of the target companies to identify risks related to anti-corruption and compliance, in accordance to the Corporate Criminal Liability Act.
- An energy company and its subsidiaries on the updating of its crime prevention model in accordance with the recently enacted cybercrime law, including a risks matrix, and the implementation of controls to mitigate risks of committing crimes under said law.
- A company in the data center business on various aspects regarding the design and implementation of a crime prevention model in accordance with the Law on Criminal Liability of Legal Entities.
- A Japanese food processing conglomerate on the review and adjustment of its whistleblowing policy under Chilean law, including local standards contained in the anti-corruption regulatory framework, as well as international technical standards such as ISO whistleblowing management systems, and industry practices in these matters.
- A Chilean mining and copper producer company on various compliance, corporate governance and prevention of criminal offenses matters, including the update of internal compliance policies in accordance with current industry requirements.
- Liberty Latin America on the merger with América Móvil (AMX) in order to combine their respective Chilean operations, VTR and Claro Chile, through a 50:50 joint venture agreement. VTR is a leading provider of high-speed fixed products, such as broadband and paid TV services, with approx. three million subscribers nationwide, and Claro is a leading telecommunications service provider, with more than 6.5 million mobile customers. This JV creates a greater scale business and product diversification with a capital structure that enables a significant investment for fixed fiber footprint expansion and a forefront 5G mobile delivery.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Corporate Law, Universidad de Chile (since 2019).
- Teaching Assistant of Legal Clinic, Universidad de Chile (2019-2021).
- Law Clerk, Corporate / Mergers & Acquisitions Group, Carey (2017-2020).
- Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Course "Company by Shares", Universidad de Chile (2021).