+56 2 2928 2205
His professional practice focuses on natural resources, mining law, environmental law and project development.
- Marimaca on corporate, regulatory, environmental, mining and main supplies matters for the implementation of its copper project Marimaca in the Antofagasta region.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Mining Law, Universidad de Chile (since 2018).
- Law Clerk, BHP Chile (2017-2021).
- Co-author of "Positive non-financial benefit in B Corporations: Tax regime of associated disbursements, from the perspective of income taxation", Undergraduate Thesis, Universidad de Chile (2022).
- Law School Graduate, Universidad de Chile.