Skip to content
- Goldman Sachs, as the sole global coordinator, bookrunner, initial purchaser and commitment provider, on a USD489 million zero coupon senior secured notes issuance due 2028 issued by Chile Electricity PEC SpA under Rule 144A/Regulation S of the United States Securities Act of 1933. The proceeds were used by Chile Electricity PEC SpA to purchase certain receivables from the main energy generation companies in Chile originated under Law No. 21,185, which temporarily stabilized the electricity tariffs.
- Eletrans on an international private offering of notes under rule 4(a)(2) of the Securities Act of 1933, targeted to institutional investors, for an amount equal to USD180 million at an interest rate of 4.06% and due 2037.
- Pattern Energy Group, a leading renewable power company, on the sale of 30% of Conejo Solar, a photovoltaic project, to Antofagasta Minerals.
- International Finance Corporation and Overseas Private Investment Corporation, as lenders, on a USD289 million financing for the construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance of a 141MW photovoltaic solar plant in the north of Chile, owned by First Solar, set to be one of Latin America’s largest.
- Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC), Inter-American Development Bank, International Finance Corporation (IFC), Corpbanca, Banco de Crédito e Inversiones (BCI), Banco Itaú Chile, Banco del Estado de Chile, KfW Ipex-Bank and DNB Bank on financing a credit facility for up to USD1.2 million for the development of Alto Maipo Hydroelectric Project, a 531 MW run-of-river plant, owned by AES Gener (60%) and Antofagasta Minerals (40%).
- Multilateral and local lenders on financing three photovoltaic plants in the north of Chile, owned by SunEdison: Amanecer Solar CAP Power Plant, San Andrés Power Plant, and María Elena Power Plant.
- Amerigo Resources Corporation and its Chilean subsidiary, Minera Valle Central, on the financing for the construction and expansion of its plant for processing, exploitation, extraction and transport of tailings on lands owned by Codelco Chile, División El Teniente.
- Megalux, a Chilean manufacturer of ophthalmic lenses, with a solid presence among independent opticians, on the sale of a controlling stake to Essilor, the world’s largest manufacturer of ophthalmic lenses.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Commercial Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2013-2014).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- LL.M., University of California, Berkeley, USA (2017).
- Jaime Guzmán Errázuriz Award, to the best Constitutional, Political and Administrative Law student of her class.