+56 2 2928 2638
Her practice is focused mainly on assessment and litigation in Intellectual and Industrial Property matters, specializing on trademarks, information technology law and domain names.
- Botanical Solutions on the preparation and review of several contracts related to industrial and intellectual property assets.
- Mara Cristina Teresa Romeo y Mara De Anda Romeo, legal heirs of the Mexican artist Frida Kahlo, on its defense in a lawsuit against Frida Kahlo Corporation, which breached an agreement with the family and filed the trademark Frida Kahlo for registration in Chile.
- VTR Comunicaciones on the protection of its trademarks and their defense.
- Universidad Andrés Bello on the protection of its intellectual and industrial property assets in the context of the award of FIC-R projects.
- A Swiss company on the acquisition of the Intellectual Property portfolio of a Chilean company in the area of downloadable applications.
- Wenco on the protection of its technologies through the defense of its patents before oppositions, nullity lawsuits and actions for the infringement of said patents.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Administrative Law, Universidad de Chile (since 2015).
- Teaching Assistant of State Responsibility Law, Universidad de Chile (since 2015).
- Law Clerk of the Intellectual Property and Information Technology Groups, Carey (2014-2015).
- Teaching Assistant of Constitutional Law, Universidad de Chile (2014).
- Internship, Chilean National Consumer Service (SERNAC) (2014).
- Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Master in Public Law, Universidad de Chile (candidate).
- Chile (2018).