Skip to content
- Cencosud, Masisa, Philip Morris, Roche, among others, on proceedings before the Antitrust Court (Tribunal de Defensa de la Libre Competencia), brought by the National Economic Prosecutor's Office (Fiscalía Nacional Económica-FNE), Conadecus (consumer trade association), and/or competitors.
- Grupo Bimbo (Ideal) on an appeal before the Antitrust Court challenging the decision by which the FNE prohibited the concentration with CCU (acquisition of Nutrabien).
- Nestlé before the FNE on the acquisition of the La Fête chocolatier.
- Maersk Line and Hamburg Sud on the acquisition of Hamburg Sud by Maersk Line. The transaction was conditionally cleared by the FNE in Phase I, subject to commitments.
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles before the FNE on its multi-jurisdictional merger with Peugeot. The transaction was conditionally cleared by the FNE in Phase II, subject to commitments.
- Total, Borealis, Nova Chemicals, Amcor, Bemis, and Parex before the FNE on several concentrations within the manufacturing industry.
- KKR, Brookfield Asset Management and Oaktree Capital Group, all of them active in the investment funds management sector, on concentrations notified to the FNE.
- Several companies on investigations conducted by the FNE (cartel and exclusionary cases) on transportation, manufacturing, retail, energy, technology, mining and pharmaceutical markets.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized in Competition/Antitrust, Chambers Latin America.
- Recognized in Competition and Antitrust, The Legal 500.
- Recognized in Competition/Antitrust, Best Lawyers.
- Recognized in Competition/Antitrust, Top Ranked Legal.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Foreign Associate, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Antitrust and Competition Group, Brussels (2016-2017)
- Professor of Damages Claims in Antitrust, at the program “Tort and Contractual Liability”, Universidad de Chile (since 2018).
- Teaching Assistant of Administrative Law and Liability of the State, Universidad de Chile (2007-2014).
- Member of the Litigation Commission of Libertades Públicas A.G.
- Professional Internship at the Inter-American Court of Human Rights in San José de Costa Rica (2014).
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter in The Guide to Corporate Compliance - Navigating Competition Rules from a Chilean Perspective, Latin Lawyer (2020).
- Co-author of the book "The Deviation of Power in Administrative Acts", Legal Publishing (Thomson Reuters) (2013).
- Co-author of the paper "Sanctions for Breaches in Public Contracts for Supply and Services: Uncertainty as a Problem of Public Policy", Public Law Journal N° 82, Universidad de Chile (2015).
- Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Degree in Administrative Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2013).
- LL.M., University of Chicago (2016).