Skip to content
- Masisa and Masisa Componentes on its defense against a lawsuit filed by Silcosil, a competitor of Masisa, before the Antitrust Court.
- The Ministry of Energy on the implementation of the transmission line between SIC and SING.
- An electric generation company before an Expert Panel challenging the impediments to connect a transmission line set by an electric transmission company.
- Philip Morris on a complaint against British American Tobacco before the Antitrust Court (Tribunal de Defensa de la Libre Competencia) and Civil Courts due to exclusionary acts.
- A bus transportation company before the Antitrust Court and Civil Courts for alleged cartel case brought by the National Economic Prosecutor (Fiscalía Nacional Económica).
- Roche before the Antitrust Court and Civil Courts on a complaint filed by the pharmaceutical company, Recalcine, for alleged exclusionary acts (sham litigation).
- Several companies on investigations of the National Economic Prosecutor in antitrust infringements (cartel and exclusionary cases) on transportation, retail, energy, mining and pharmaceutical markets.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized in Competition/Antitrust, Chambers Latin America.
- Recognized in Competition and Antitrust, The Legal 500.
- Recognized in Competition/Antitrust, Best Lawyers.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Foreign Associate, Antitrust and Competition Group, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP, Brussels (2016-2017).
- Teaching Assistant of Administrative Law and Liability of the State, Universidad de Chile (since 2007).
- Member of the Litigation Commission of Libertades Públicas A.G.
- Professional Internship at the Inter-American Court of Human Rights in San José de Costa Rica (2014).
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter in The Guide to Corporate Compliance - Navigating Competition Rules From a Chile Perspective, Latin Lawyer (2020).
- Co-author of the book "The Deviation of Power in Administrative Acts", Legal Publishing (Thomson Reuters) (2013).
- Co-author of the paper "Sanctions for Breaches in Public Contracts for Supply and Services: Uncertainty as a Problem of Public Policy", Public Law Journal N° 82, Universidad de Chile (2015).
- Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude) (2012).
- Degree in Administrative Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2013).
- LL.M., University of Chicago (2016).