Skip to content
- Westchester on a water rights due diligence for the enhancing, development and operation of its agricultural assets portfolio in Chile, in the context of the acquisition of three productive farms from Río King and four from the Harris family for USD43 million.
- Pan American Silver on an environmental and water rights due diligence in relation to an offer for the acquisition of Yamana Gold mining operations, which includes El Peñón and Minera Florida projects for USD5.02 billion.
- Ferrero Rocher, the third chocolate producer in the world and one of Italy’s largest companies, on building permits for intake works and the construction of a bridge; acquisition, modification or regularization of water rights; due diligence for the purchase and/or lease of water rights; negotiation of contracts for the development of its agricultural business and design and implementation of its water rights strategy.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Canon Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2020).
- Research Assistant of the Economic Administrative Law Research Program, Universidad Católica de Chile (2017-2021).
- Teaching Assistant of Roman Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2017-2021).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Monseñor Carlos Casanueva Award, granted for academic excellence and integrity, Universidad Católica de Chile (2021).