Skip to content
- An important international food company on judicial claims to obtain the protection of its trademarks and trade dress.
- Several important international companies in the food sector on the protection of its trademarks regarding the application of the new regulations for food advertising and labeling in Chile.
- An important Chilean start-up on the protection and defense of its intellectual property and software assets.
- An important multinational laboratory on the participation of public and private organizations biddings processes.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Professor of Regulatory Affairs, Universidad de Chile (since 2018).
- Coordinator of Teaching Assistants team of the Labor and Social Security Department, Universidad de Chile (since 2016).
- Law Clerk of the Intellectual Property and Information Technology Group, Carey (2014-2015).
- Teaching Assistant of Stock and Regulated Markets, Universidad de Chile (since 2013).
- Teaching Assistant of the Labor and Social Security Department, Universidad de Chile (since 2013).
- Exhibitor, VII National Conference of Procedural Law on "The evidence in the environmental courts. Special features of probative activity in environmental damage liability procedures", Universidad Católica de Chile (2018).
- Law, Universidad de Chile.
- Exchange Student, Universitat de Girona, Spain (2013).
- Degree in Competition Law and Policy, Universidad de Chile (2019).