Skip to content
- Catalina Abbott, a renowned Chilean artist, on the enforcement of her copyrights over her illustrations in a civil infringement proceeding, for the unauthorized use of protected works, obtaining both a cessation injunction and a monetary award for damages amounting to approx. USD 550.000.
- Wenco on the defense of its invention and utility model patents in Chile and abroad, including the execution of preliminary injunctions before the Antitrust Court. Additionally, on its distribution agreements with suppliers and supply agreements with customers, including the protection of industrial and intellectual property.
- HyB on the defense of its invention and utility model patents.
- S&W on the defense of its industrial property rights against infringements committed by multiple counterparties.
- An important multinational company that produces energy drinks on a protection strategy against infringements of its industrial and intellectual property rights, as well as acts of unfair competition.
- An important chemical supply company for the mining industry on the protection of its invention patents. After the development and execution of the strategy, a framework agreement was reached that included a transaction and a license for the exploitation of the client's patent.
- An important multinational company that provides technology and printer products on a protection strategy against infringements of its industrial and intellectual property rights. The advice included the development of a prejudicial and judicial strategy, as well as the preparation and negotiation of extrajudicial agreements with possible offenders.
- Roche Chile on the defense of an important tender award which was challenged by third parties before the Public Procurement Court and the Comptroller General of the Republic.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Professor of Clinical Studies of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Law Faculty, Universidad Diego Portales (since 2021).
- Professor of Regulatory Affairs, Universidad de Chile (since 2018).
- Law Clerk of the Intellectual Property and Information Technology Group, Carey (2014-2015).
- Teaching Assistant of Stock and Regulated Markets, Universidad de Chile (since 2013).
- Teaching Assistant of the Labor and Social Security Department, Universidad de Chile (2013-2020).
- Exhibitor, VII National Conference of Procedural Law on "The evidence in the environmental courts. Special features of probative activity in environmental damage liability procedures", Universidad Católica de Chile (2018).
- Law, Universidad de Chile.
- Exchange Student, Universitat de Girona, Spain (2013).
- Degree in Competition Law and Policy, Universidad de Chile (2019).
- Advanced Course in Patents, OMPI (2020).
- Course in the History of Arts, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2020).