Skip to content
- Important innovator pharmaceutical companies on the defense of their patent rights before Courts of Law.
- A major innovator pharmaceutical company on the transfer of sanitary registrations of their pharmaceutical products and authorization of the entities before the sanitary authorities.
- Several major innovator pharmaceutical companies on the acquisition and defense of data exclusivity rights over their pharmaceutical products.
- Several important innovator pharmaceutical companies on their incorporation, transfer of sanitary registrations, structuring and implementation of their business structure in Chile.
- Several major multinational pharmaceutical companies on sanitary summary proceedings and representation of their rights before the courts of law, including summary proceedings for bioequivalence issues.
- Several important multinational pharmaceutical companies on their participation in public bidding processes for the acquisition of their products.
- Several major innovator pharmaceutical companies on the development of their clinical trials and scientific investigation projects in the country.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Named Lawyer of the Year in Life Sciences, Best Lawyers (2021).
- Recognized in Life Sciences, Chambers Latin America.
- Recognized in Life Sciences, The Legal 500.
- Recognized in Intellectual Property and Administrative Law, Latin Lawyer 250.
- Recognized in Life Sciences - Regulatory and Life Sciences - Patent Litigation, Who's Who Legal.
- Recognized in Administrative and Public Law and Life Sciences, Best Lawyers.
- Recognized in Life Sciences, Leading Lawyers.
- Recognized in Life Sciences, Top Ranked Legal.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Visiting professor in the Health and Pharmaceutical Innovation Law Degree, coordinated by the Institute of Legal Research, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (since 2020).
- Professor of the Post-graduate Course of Regulatory Affairs in the Pharmaceutical Sector, Universidad de Chile (since 2017).
- Professor of the Course on updating biotechnological products, School of Pharmacy, Universidad de Valparaíso (since 2015).
- Professor of Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs in the Pharmaceutical, Biological and Cosmetic Products Degree, Universidad de Chile (since 2009).
- Professor of the Interuniversity Master's Degree in Bioethics, Universidad del Desarrollo (2017).
- Assistant Professor of Civil Law, Universidad de Chile (2005-2009).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Co-author of the article "Regulation of price and the pharmaceutical market: Considerations for its evaluation in Chile", CeCo, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2022).
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter in The Food, Beverage and Cosmetics Law Review, The Law Reviews (2022 and 2023).
- Co-author of The Pharma Legal Handbook: Chile, Pharma Boardroom (2019).
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter about pharmacovigilance in the collection “Pharmaceutical Regulatory Science: Pharmacovigilance in Latin America", ASDIN (2019).
- Co-author of the article "Protection and Exclusivity of Test Data of Pharmaceutical Products in Chile", Revista de Derecho Económico, Universidad de Chile (2017).
- Author of several local and foreign publications related to life sciences and regulatory law.
- Speaker in lectures and seminars in regulatory matters in Chile and abroad.
- Law, Universidad de Chile.