+56 2 2928 2211
His practice focuses on water law, transactions and litigation regarding natural resources matters, agribusiness, and corporate and commercial law.
- Agroveen Agricultural, a Nuveen (TIAA) company, a world leader in agricultural asset management, on the due diligence, structuring and negotiation for the acquisition, from Río King, of three productive farms of more than 380 hectares for approx. USD32 million.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Coordinator, project “Agrado” for the preparation of law degree exams, Universidad Católica de Chile (2021).
- Teaching Assistant of Tax Law, Business School, Universidad de los Andes (2020).
- Teaching Assistant of International Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2017).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Chile (2021).