Skip to content
- IFC and Calverton on the negotiation of an amendment to the existing Put Option Agreement among them and the controlling shareholders of Consorcio Financiero and the sale of 50% of IFC's and Calverton's shareholdings in Consorcio Financiero.
- Celeo Redes and APG Energy & Infra Investments on the acquisition of 100% of Colbún Transmisión, a Colbún subsidiary and one of the largest transmission companies in Chile for approx. USD1.3 billion; and on the financing of the acquisition through the issuance and placement in the international markets (144A/Reg. S) of a senior bond for approx. USD1.1 billion.
- Celeo Redes and APG Energy & Infra Investments on the acquisition of 100% of Transmisora Eléctrica de Quillota, a joint venture of Colbún and Enel for approx. USD27 million and on the financing of the acquisition through a bridge loan from foreign banks.
- Falabella on the issuance of bonds in the international market for USD650 million under Rule 144A/Reg S, and on a concurrent bonds tender offer for its senior notes due 2023 and 2025 using the proceeds of the debt offering.
- Credicorp Capital, through a USD27 million investment fund, on a joint venture with Maestra to develop residential real estate projects in Santiago.
- Falabella on the sale of Viajes Falabella to Despegar.com in Chile, Colombia, Perú and Argentina for USD27 million, including a long-term commercial alliance, the promotion and incentive of the financial products and loyalty program.
- Teck Resources and its subsidiary Teck Resources Chile on a joint venture with Sumitomo for the acquisition of 30% of Compañía Minera Quebrada Blanca for USD1.2 billion, for the development and construction of Quebrada Blanca Phase II project.
- IFC, FMO, DEG and Proparco on the financing of a 50MW wind farm in the Dominican Republic (Norton Rose Fulbright).
- IFC, BCIE, Banco General, BAC and Banco Nacional de Panamá on the financing of the expansion of a 350MW (in total) LNG project in Panama (Norton Rose Fulbright).
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Best Pro Bono Coordinator Award, Fundación Pro Bono (2014).
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Professor of the Commercial Law Department, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2021).
- Foreign Associate, Project Finance Practice, Norton Rose Fulbright (formerly Chadbourne & Parke), Washington D.C. (2017-2018).
- Carey’s Pro Bono Work Coordinator (2014-2016).
- Teaching Assistant of Commercial Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2010-2016).
- Law Clerk of the Natural Resources, Energy and Environment Group, Carey (2009-2011).
- Teaching Assistant of Economic Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2008-2016).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Co-author of "Energy Storage in Latin America and the Caribbean", Project Finance News Wire, Norton Rose Fulbright (2018).
- Co-author of "Alternative Solutions to Reduce the Banking Spread. Economic Analysis", Law and Humanities Magazine (2010).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- LL.M., Columbia University (Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar) (2017).