Skip to content
- Falabella Inversiones Financieras on the agreement for the sale of Viajes Falabella, its travel services business, to Despegar.com in Chile, Colombia, Perú and Argentina for USD27 million, which included a long-term commercial Alliance to continue the use of the brand Viajes Falabella and the promotion and incentive of Falabella's financial products and fidelization program (CMR Puntos) to Despegar clients. The closing of the transaction is subject to regulatory approvals in Colombia and other customary condition precedents.
- Teck Resources and its subsidiary Teck Resources Chile on a joint venture with Sumitomo for the acquisition of 30% of Compañía Minera Quebrada Blanca for USD1.2 billion, for the development and construction of Quebrada Blanca Phase II project.
- An investment fund on the acquisition of 16% of a photovoltaic power plant of 72.8MW.
- A wind power generation company on securing a real estate property with various owners to develop a project of 160MW.
- A photovoltaic power generation company on negotiations with a mining company for the coordinated development of two projects.
- An investment fund on the acquisition, development, finance, construction and operation of two photovoltaic power plants considered by law as Small Distributed Generation Facilities (PMGD).
- IFC, FMO, DEG and Proparco on the financing of a 50MW wind farm in the Dominican Republic (Norton Rose Fulbright).
- IFC, BCIE, Banco General, BAC and Banco Nacional de Panamá on the financing of the expansion of a 350MW (in total) LNG project in Panama (Norton Rose Fulbright).
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Best Pro Bono Coordinator Award, Fundación Pro Bono (2014).
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Foreign Associate, Project Finance Practice, Norton Rose Fulbright (formerly Chadbourne & Parke), Washington D.C. (2017-2018).
- Carey’s Pro Bono Work Coordinator (2014-2016).
- Teaching Assistant of Commercial Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2010-2016).
- Law Clerk of the Natural Resources, Energy and Environment Group, Carey (2009-2011).
- Teaching Assistant of Economic Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2008-2016).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Co-author of "Energy Storage in Latin America and the Caribbean", Project Finance News Wire, Norton Rose Fulbright (2018).
- Co-author of "Alternative Solutions to Reduce the Banking Spread. Economic Analysis", Law and Humanities Magazine (2010).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- LL.M., Columbia University (Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar) (2017).