Skip to content
- Televisa on an anullment action against the filing of "Poder y Negocios" as a trademark by "Tiempo Presente" Publishing.
- Nestlé on the obtention of the registration of Sahne Nuss as a trademark, which was distinctively acquired by use, after ten years of legal dispute.
- The North Face on its legal defense in order to prevent counterfeiting and other matters regarding their trademark in Chile and Argentina.
- PepsiCo on many litigation cases regarding trademarks related to this company.
- Todo Moda, an Argentinian company, on the negotiation of licensing and franchising agreements for its legal entry into Chile and Peru.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized as a WIPR Leader, World IP Review (2020).
- Recognized in Intellectual Property, Chambers Latin America.
- Recognized as Best Individual Lawyer in Intellectual Property: Trademarks (2014 and 2015) and in Intellectual Property: Copyright (2019), Client Choice.
- Recognized as IP Star, Managing Intellectual Property.
- Recognized in Patents, IAM Patent.
- Recognized in Trademarks, Who's Who Legal.
- Recognized in Intellectual Property and in Information Techonoly Law, Best Lawyers.
- Recognized in Intellectual Property, Latin Lawyer 250.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of the Board, Chilean Industrial Property Association (ACHIPI) (2017-2020).
- Chair of the Anticounterfeiting Committee, Latin America and Caribbean Subcommittee, INTA (2016-2018).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Member of the International Trademark Association (INTA).
- Member of Marques.
- Member of FICPI.
- Member of ASIPI.
- Member of ACHIPI.
- Foreign associate, Lexis Nexis (2006-2007).
- Author of the Chilean chapter in "Legal Updates on Trademark Law in Latin America", Wolters Kluwer (2018).
- Law, Universidad de Los Andes.
- LL.M., Duke University (2006).