Skip to content
- Televisa on an annulment action against the filing of "Poder y Negocios" as a trademark by "Tiempo Presente" Publishing.
- Nestlé on the obtention of the registration of Sahne-Nuss as a trademark, which was distinctively acquired by use, after ten years of legal dispute.
- The North Face on its legal defense in order to prevent counterfeiting and other matters regarding their trademark in Chile and Argentina.
- PepsiCo on many litigation cases regarding trademarks related to this company.
- Todo Moda, an Argentinian company, on the negotiation of licensing and franchising agreements for its legal entry into Chile and Peru.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized as WIPR Leader in Patents, Technology and Trademarks, World IP Review (2020, 2021 and 2022).
- Recognized in Intellectual Property, Chambers Latin America.
- Recognized in Intellectual Property, The Legal 500.
- Recognized in Intellectual Property, Latin Lawyer 250.
- Recognized in Trademarks, Who's Who Legal.
- Recognized in Intellectual Property and Information Technology, Best Lawyers.
- Recognized as Best Individual Lawyer in Intellectual Property: Trademarks (2014 and 2015) and in Intellectual Property: Copyright (2019 and 2022), Client Choice.
- Recognized as IP Star, Managing Intellectual Property.
- Recognized in Patents, IAM Patent.
- Recognized in Intellectual Property, Top Ranked Legal.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Chair of the Alliances Subcommittee of the Brands Restrictions Committee and member of the Global Advisory Council (2022-2023); former Chair of the Anticounterfeiting Committee, Latin America and Caribbean Subcommittee (2016-2018), International Trademark Association (INTA).
- Current member and former member of the board, Chilean Industrial Property Association (ACHIPI) (2017-2020).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Member of Marques.
- Member of the International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys (FICPI).
- Member of the Inter-American Association of Intellectual Property (ASIPI).
- Foreign associate, Lexis Nexis (2006-2007).
- Author of the Chilean chapter in "Legal Updates on Trademark Law in Latin America", Wolters Kluwer (2018).
- Law, Universidad de Los Andes.
- LL.M., Duke University (2006).