Skip to content
- Novartis on a civil litigation for an invention patent infringement.
- GlaxoSmithKline Chile on a legal claim before a civil court for fines imposed for an alleged violation of bioequivalence regulations.
- Roche Chile on a lawsuit before the Public Procurement Court for an illegal awarding of a public tender.
- Grünenthal on a nullity remedy before the Supreme Court within the prosecution of a patent of invention for a pharmaceutical product.
- Several pharmaceutical clients in relation to the effects of the "Ricarte Soto Law" regarding the financing of high-cost diseases.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Named Lawyer of the Year in Advertising, Best Lawyers (2021).
- Recognized in Intellectual Property and in Life Sciences, Chambers Latin America.
- Recognized in Intellectual Property and Life Sciences, The Legal 500.
- Recognized in Intellectual Property, Latin Lawyer 250.
- Recognized in Advertising, Entertainment and Intellectual Property, Best Lawyers.
- Recognized as IP Star, Managing Intellectual Property.
- Recognized in Patents, IAM Patent.
- Recognized in Intellectual Property and Life Sciences, Top Ranked Legal.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Director and past president of Licensing Executives Society (LES) Chile.
- Member of the Chilean Intellectual Property Association (ACHIPI).
- Professor of Intellectual Property, Copyright, Trademarks, Patents and Litigation, Universidad Andrés Bello (since 2017).
- Professor of the Graduate Program and Master on Law and New Technologies, Universidad de Chile.
- Professor of the Graduate Program of Intellectual and Industrial Property, Universidad Finis Terrae.
- Head of the Legal Sub-Department, Chilean Industrial Property Department (1998-2000).
- Member of the Legal Division of the Comptroller General of the Republic (1995-1996).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Co-author of The Pharma Legal Handbook: Chile, Pharma Boardroom (2019).
- Frequent lecturer in seminars and conferences in Chile and abroad.
- Law, Universidad Central.
- Degree in Intellectual Property for countries of Latin America and the Caribbean, Industrial Property Office of Brazil (1997).
- Degree in Administrative Management of Industrial Property, European Patents Office, The Hague, Netherlands (1999).
- Degree in New Criminal Procedure, Universidad del Desarrollo (2004).
- Degree in Unfair Competition Law, Instituto de Estudios Judiciales (2007).
- Academy of American and International Law, Legal Foundation, Dallas, Texas, USA (2008).
- Degree in Intellectual and Industrial Property, Universidad Finis Terrae (2008).
- Degree in Economic Administrative Law, Universidad de Chile (2011).
- Degree in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs in Pharmaceutical, Biological and Cosmetic Products, Universidad de Chile (2013).