+56 2 2928 2207
His practice focuses on all areas of criminal law, especially in white collar crimes, compliance and complex litigation.
- Several leading money transportation companies before the Public Prosecutor’s Office and Criminal Courts regarding criminal investigations of armed robbery cases involving large money sums.
- Several national and multinational companies on the defense of the company regarding investigated crimes of corruption in relation with criminal liability of legal entities.
- Several multinational companies before the Public Prosecutor’s Office and Criminal Courts regarding investigated crimes of fraud and cybercrime against the company committed by its own employees or third parties.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized in Dispute Resolution: White Collar, The Legal 500.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Professor of the Evidence and Litigation Degree, Universidad Diego Portales (since 2022).
- Associate member of Procedural Reforms and Litigation Program, Universidad Diego Portales (since 2013).
- Part-time Professor, Law Faculty, Universidad Diego Portales (since 2012).
- Co-author of the chapter "Sename: the role of the State, the judicial protection of children and adolescents and the criminal relevance of the crisis", Annual Report on Human Rights in Chile 2017, UDP (2017).
- Author of "White Collar Crimes", Nova Criminis Magazine (2016).
- Author of "The Reliability as a Standard to Evaluate the Quality of Eyewitness Identification", Política Criminal Magazine, Vol. 9 (2014).
- Co-author of "The Jury and the Eyewitness Identification: How to Deal with the First Cause of Wrongful Conviction", Derecho Procesal Argentina Magazine, Vol. 1, Editorial Rubinzal–Culzconi (2014)
- Co-author of "Criminal Policy about the Larceny: An Exploratory Study", Minutes of the VIII Congreso Nacional de Investigación sobre Violencia y Delincuencia, Fundación Paz Ciudadana (2014).
- Co-author of "Appeals and Jury Trials", Derecho Procesal Argentina Magazine, Vol. 2, Editorial Rubinzal-Culzconi (2013).
- Author of "Criminal Policy about Complex Crimes", Centro de Estudios de Justicia de las Américas (2012).
- Author of "Temporary Case Filings: Problems and Causes of Police Investigation Procedures and its Effect on the Chilean Criminal System", Minutes of the VII Congreso Nacional de Investigación sobre Violencia y Delincuencia, Fundación Paz Ciudadana (2012).
- Law, Universidad Diego Portales (Summa Cum Laude).
- Master in Criminal and Procedural Law, Universidad Diego Portales (Summa Cum Laude) (2012).
- Master in Science of Law (J.S.M.), Stanford University (Beca Chile scholarship) (2016).
- Chile (2012).