Skip to content
- Goldman Sachs, as the sole global coordinator, bookrunner, initial purchaser and commitment provider, on a USD489 million zero coupon senior secured notes issuance due 2028 issued by Chile Electricity PEC SpA under Rule 144A/Regulation S of the United States Securities Act of 1933. The proceeds were used by Chile Electricity PEC SpA to purchase certain receivables from the main energy generation companies in Chile originated under Law No. 21,185, which temporarily stabilized the electricity tariffs.
- Qatar Airways, and its affiliates, on the negotiation and execution of a debtor-in-possession (DIP) financing to LATAM Airlines during the reorganization process of the latter, under the Chapter 11 rules in the Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York, for up to USD2.45 billion.
- Globo Comunicação e Participações, a subsidiary of Grupo Globo, the largest media group in Brazil, on the issuance of bonds in the international market for USD500 million under Rule 144A/Reg S, and on a concurrent bonds tender offer for its senior notes due 2022 using the proceeds of the debt offering (Debevoise & Plimpton).
- Salmones Camanchaca, a subsidiary of Compañía Pesquera Camanchaca, a Chilean publicly held corporation dedicated to the breeding, production, commercialization and export of salmon and trout, on a due diligence for its simultaneous IPOs in the stock exchanges of Oslo and Santiago.
- Camil Alimentos, a Brazilian company, one of the leading food corporations in Latin America and owner of Empresas Tucapel, on the local aspects of its IPO in the Sao Paulo Stock Exchange.
- VTR on the sale of its 50% stake in CNN Chile to Turner Latin America. Through this acquisition, Turner Latin America is now the sole owner of CNN Chile.
- Precision Pulley & Idler, a US market leader in the production and commercialization of components for conveyor systems, with manufacturing operations in the US and Canada, on the acquisition of 100% of the shares of Clark Ingeniería y Desarrollo, one of Chile’s market leaders in manufacturing and commercialization of equipment, components and spare parts for conveyor systems. This was the first acquisition by PPI outside of North America.
- EWOS, a Norwegian fish food supplier for the aquaculture industry, on the acquisition of the Chilean fish farming company Nova Austral and its subsidiary Comercial Austral. The acquisition of Nova Austral was done under the bankruptcy of its controlling shareholder Acuinova.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- International Associate, Debevoise & Plimpton, New York (2019-2020).
- Teaching Assistant of Commercial Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2015-2018).
- Teaching Assistant of Economic Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2009-2014).
- Teaching Assistant of History of Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2009-2011).
- Co-author of the article "PIPEs in Chile: Current situation and some ideas that could promote their development", Abogados.com.ar (2021).
- Co-author of the IBA Report on the Future of Work, IBA (2019).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Magna Cum Laude).
- Exchange Student, University College Dublin, Ireland (2013).
- LL.M., The University of Chicago (2019).
- Degree in Capital Markets Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude) (2020).