Skip to content
- Botanical Solutions on the preparation and review of numerous contracts related to industrial and intellectual property assets.
- Rusty on multiple claims for nullity and oppositions to recover ownership of their trademarks in Chile.
- Altunis Trading Gestão e Serviços on the defense of the applications for the registration of the trademark Cipriani against oppositions filed by Hotel Cipriani in Venice. Additionally, on the registration and opposition procedures to obtain and consolidate protection over the trademark Cipriani in Chile, to identify restaurants, foodstuff, and hotel services.
- Mara Cristina Teresa Romeo y Mara De Anda Romeo, legal heirs of the Mexican artist Frida Kahlo, on its defense in a lawsuit against Frida Kahlo Corporation, which breached an agreement with the family and filed the trademark Frida Kahlo for registration in Chile.
- Tiendas Soriana on several Member's Choice trademarks registration and its successful defense against oppositions filed by Walmart Apollo, which is relevant for its entrance into the Chilean market.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized in Intellectual Property, Chambers Latin America.
- Recognized in Intellectual Property, The Legal 500.
- Recognized in Intellectual Property, Best Lawyers.
- Recognized in Trademark Litigation, IP Transactions, and Anti-Counterfeiting, IP Stars, Managing IP.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of the Committee of Famous and Well-Known Brands of the International Trademark Association (INTA) (2022-2024).
- Member of the Unfair Competition Committee, International Trademark Association (INTA) (2020-2022).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Member of the International Trademark Association (INTA).
- Law, Universidad de los Andes.
- Best Student Award in Civil and Commercial Law, Universidad de los Andes (2007).
- LL.M., University of Chicago (2014).
- Degree in Personal Data Protection, Universidad Católica de Chile (2022).