+56 2 2928 2638
She specializes in the areas of Intellectual Property litigation, mainly focused on trademarks, patents and domain names.
- A leader company in the food industry on the protection and enforcement of its intangible assets and judicial conflicts associated to the same.
- An important shoes international company on the retrieval and protection of its intellectual property intangible assets.
- A leader multinational retail company on impugnation actions against third-party illegitimate appropriation of its trademarks, for the retrieval and protection of its trademarks and domain names.
- A national telecommunications company, with an important presence in the national market, on the protection of all of its intangible assets.
- Altunis Trading Gestão e Serviços on the defense of the applications for the registration of the trademark Cipriani against oppositions filed by Hotel Cipriani in Venice. Additionally, on the registration and opposition procedures to obtain and consolidate protection over the trademark Cipriani in Chile, to identify restaurants, foodstuff, and hotel services.
- Multinational and national companies on negotiations associated to their intangible assets, as well as administrative litigation and prejudicial instances.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized in Intellectual Property, Best Lawyers.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of the Chilean Association of Industrial Property (ACHIPI) (2014).
- Law, Universidad de Chile.
- Degree in Intellectual Property, Universidad Católica de Chile (2012).
- Master in New Technologies Law, Universidad de Chile (2017).
- Chile (2012).