Skip to content
- Ancco on the successful IP protection of the term Loft, through the filing of nullity actions and oppositions against trademarks registered in Chile by Tricot and Inversiones Heads Corp.
- A leader company in the food industry on the protection and enforcement of its intangible assets and judicial conflicts associated to the same.
- An important pharmaceutical company on the retrieval and protection of its intangible assets and actions against direct competitors in the market in the same commercial activity.
- A national telecommunications company, with an important presence in the national market, on the protection of all of its intangible assets.
- A multinational retail company on impugnation actions against third-party illegitimate appropriation of its trademarks, for the retrieval and protection of its trademarks and domain names.
- Multinational and national companies on negotiations associated to their intangible assets.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of the Chilean Association of Industrial Property (ACHIPI) (2014).
- Law, Universidad de Chile.
- Degree in Intellectual Property, Universidad Católica de Chile (2012).
- Master in New Technologies Law, Universidad de Chile (candidate).