Skip to content
- The North Face, Adidas and other multinationals on successful raids which involved the seizure of a large number of counterfeited products bearing those trademarks, machines and/or clothing material.
- An important company in the food industry on the protection and enforcement of its intellectual and industrial property assets.
- An important company in the cleaning products industry on the protection and enforcement of its intellectual and industrial property assets.
- Multinational companies with presence in the technology, media, communications and clothing industries on the enforcement of their intellectual and industrial property rights by exercising criminal actions against counterfeiters.
- Multinational companies requiring strategic assessment in the preparation, coordination and execution of border measures to protect their local industrial and intellectual property assets.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Criminal Law, Universidad Andrés Bello (2018).
- Teaching Assistant of the lecture Contemporary Society and Corruption (2016-2018).
- Teaching Assistant of Criminal Law, Universidad de Chile (since 2014).
- Editor of the book "Criminal Reforms", Ediciones DER (2017).
- Member of the organizing committee, IV Congress of Criminal Law, Universidad de Chile (2017).
- Law, Universidad de Chile.
- Course "The Fraud and its Procedural Verification", Universidad de Chile (2020).
- CCU Scholarship for university entrance exam score (2011).
- Degree in Economic Criminal Law and Corporate Criminal Liability, Universidad de Chile (2020).
- Course in Customs Law, Universidad de Chile (2021).