Skip to content
- Corporación Interamericana para el Financiamiento de Infraestructura (CIFI) on a loan facility granted to the oEnergy group to finance the acquisition, construction and operation of several PMG or PMGD photovoltaic projects located in Chile. The loan facility was structured in a senior tranche for up to USD12.9 million and a subordinated tranche for up to USD2.6 million.
- U.S. International Development Finance Corporation, DNB Bank ASA, Itaú Corpbanca, Bci and others, as lenders of Alto Maipo and Strabag, in connection with a Restructuring Support Agreement in the context of a Chapter 11 procedure before the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for USD2.1 billion.
- Scotiabank Chile on a non-revolving credit facility granted to Solek Chile Holding III, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Solek Group, to finance the VAT associated with the construction of its photovoltaic PMG/PMGD projects in Chile. The initial disbursement will be used to finance the VAT associated to the construction of El Huaso and Don Flavio projects.
- Actis and Mainstream Renewable Power on the negotiation of an agreement for the sale of Aela Energía, Chile’s largest independent renewable energy producer, to Canadian-listed developer Innergex Renewable Energy. Aela's portfolio comprises three newly built wind farms: Sarco (170 MW), Aurora (129 MW) and Cuel (33 MW); and sells energy via two power purchase agreements with Chilean distribution companies.
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter in Global Legal Insights - Banking Regulation, Global Legal Group (2022).
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter in ICLG - Lending & Secured Finance, Global Legal Group (2022).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Law Academic Exchange, Universiteit van Amsterdam, The Netherlands (2020).