Counsel of Carey’s Corporate / Mergers & Acquisitions Group. Her practice focuses on corporate transactions, global finance, securities, capital markets and international trade.
Awards and Recognitions
Alvaro Puelma Accorsi Award for publication of the best work in private law (2007).
- Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- LL.M., University of Pennsylvania (2006).
- Co-author of the book “Precontractual Responsibility for Contractual Negotiations Breakup”, Editorial Jurídica de Chile.
- Co-author of the article “Chile: A Renewed Path to Energy Autonomy”, Latin Lawyer (2008).
Activities and Memberships
- Associate, Chadbourne & Parke LLP, New York (2007 – 2011).
- Foreign associate, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP, New York (2006 – 2007).
- Member of the New York Bar Association.
- Member of the International Steering Committee of the Women in the Profession (WIP) Program, Vance Center.
- Chile (2004).
- New York (2006).
Spanish, English and Hebrew.
Recent Representative Experience
- Qatar Airways entered into a subscription agreement with LATAM Airlines Group to subscribe and acquire up to 10% of LATAM’s total shares for a capital increase of USD613 million.
- Amcor Flexibles, a global leader in responsible packaging solutions, in the acquisition of Alusa, the largest flexible packaging business in South America with manufacturing operations in Chile, Colombia, Peru and Argentina, for USD435 million.
- Inabata America Corporation, a Japanese trader, in the acquisition of 33.34% of shares of Agrícola e Industrial El Boldo, owned by Algerton Corp., company dedicated to the production, marketing, sale and worldwide distribution of blueberries.
- Team Foods, a Colombian business group dedicated to the production and marketing of vegetable fats and oils, with operations in Colombia, Mexico and Chile, in the acquisition of BredenMaster S.A., BredenMaster Perú S.A.C., and Distribuidora de Productos Alimenticios Los Guindos Limitada (collectively, “BredenMaster”), Chile’s market leader in the production, marketing, transportation and distribution of frozen pre-baked bakery products and pastries.
Continues in the next page...