Member of Carey’s Natural Resources and Environmental Group. His practice is focused on natural resources, mining and energy.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Exchange student, University of Melbourne, Australia (2011).
- Co-author of “Mining in Chile: overview”, Country Q&A, Practical Law (2014).
- Co-author of “Chile: An introduction”, Energy & Natural Resources: Mining, Chambers & Partners Latin America (2015).
Spanish and English.
Recent Representative Experience
- Barrick Gold Corporation in the international bid and sale of 50% of Compañía Minera Zaldívar to Antofagasta Minerals for an amount of USD1.005 billion, including the negotiation of the shareholder agreement and the structuring of the joint venture.