Member of Carey’s Energy Group. His professional practice is focused on the development of renewable energy projects, natural resources transactions, corporate law and commercial law.
Awards and Recognitions
Best Pro Bono Coordinator Award, Fundación Pro Bono (2014).
Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
Co-author “Alternative solutions to reduce the banking spread. Economic Analysis”, Law and Humanities Magazine, Issue 16, Volume 2 (2010).
Activities and Memberships
- Carey’s Pro Bono work coordinator (2014-2016).
- Law clerk at Natural Resources, Energy and Environment Group, Carey (2009-2011).
- Teaching Assistant of Commercial Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Since 2010).
- Teaching Assistant of Economic Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Since 2008).
Spanish and English.
Recent Representative Experience
- An investment fund in the acquisition of the 16% of a photovoltaic power plant of 72.8MW.
- A wind power generation company in securing real estate property with various owners to develop a project of 100MW.
- A photovoltaic power generation company in its negotiation with a mining company for the coordinated development of both projects.
- An investment fund in the acquisition, development, finance, construction and operation of two photovoltaic power plants considered by law as small distributed generation facilities (PMGD).