Member of Carey’s Intellectual Property / Information Technologies group. Her practice is focused mainly on the assessment and litigation in Intellectual and Industrial Property, specializing on trademarks, domain names, anti-counterfeiting and licensing.
- Law, Universidad de Los Andes.
- Award to the best student in Civil and Commercial Law, Universidad de Los Andes (2007).
- LL.M., University of Chicago (2014).
Activities and Memberships
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Member of the International Trademark Association (INTA).
Spanish and English.
Recent Representative Experience
- National vineyards in Chile and in foreign countries in the preparation of protection plans regarding its intellectual and industrial property assets.
- A national company of the confectionery business in relation to the protection of its intellectual and industrial property rights in Chile and in foreign countries.
- A company in the pharmaceutical industry in the elaboration of a protection plan regarding its intellectual and industrial property assets in Chile, after the initiation of its operations in the country.