AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Teaching Merit Award, Universidad Católica de Chile (2020).
- Best Teacher Award, granted by the students of the Faculty of Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2017, 2018, 2019).
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Professor of Constitutional Law matters in the Master's in Public Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 1995).
- President of the Citizen Council of Observers of the Constituent Process (2015-2017).
- Dean of the Law Faculty, Universidad de Las Américas (2008-2017).
- Vice dean and dean, Faculty of Legal Sciences, Universidad Andrés Bello (2000-2006).
- Member of the Presidential Advisory Commission on Transparency and Probity (2003-2005).
- External cabinet advisor, Ministry of Justice of Chile (1997-1999).
- External cabinet advisor, Ministry of National Defense (1995-1996).
- Former advisor and chief of the Political and Institutional Relations Division and former secretary of the Public Ethics Commission, Ministry General Secretariat of the Presidency (1990-1994).
- He has been a professor of multiple specialties of Law in undergraduate and graduate programs at important institutions and universities.
- Author of several publications and articles about public law matters.
• Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
• Course on Comparative Constitutional Law, University of Notre Dame, USA (1993).
• Master in Political Science, Universidad Católica de Chile (1994).
• LL.M., Harvard Law School, USA (1995).
• Doctorate studies in Law, Universidad de Chile.
- Chile (2005).