Skip to content
- General Electric on the sale of its subsidiary GE Industrial Solutions to ABB, a Swiss technology leader company, for USD2.6 billion.
- Sencorp on the preparation and negotiation of agreements related to the reconstruction of Parque Titanium (a mixed-use project of three buildings) with co-owners and tenants, after a flood destroyed several floors.
- Larraín Vial and Grupo Patio on a real estate due diligence process related to the acquisition of the management of Aurus Renta Fondo de Inversion Privado, a Chilean fund owner of several commercial properties and offices with a net worth around USD$300 million.
- Mesoamerica, a leading M&A advisory and private equity firm in Latin America focused on Central America and the Andean Region, on a due diligence process and acquisition of a majority stake of Unifood, a leading group in the Chilean fast-food industry. Unifood owns and operates brands such as Pedro Juan & Diego, Pollo Stop, Fuente Nicanor and XS Market, with more than 120 stores in Chile. As part of the due diligence process, Carey´s real estate team performed the due diligence of all the lease agreements of the mentioned stores, their titles and permits.
- UNICEF on all matters related to the acquisition of its new South American headquarters, in Santiago, Chile. This included, among other matters, the legal due diligence of the property and the negotiation of the acquisition documents.
- Greystar Real Estate Partners on a joint venture with Credicorp Capital Asset Management Administradora General de Fondos, for the investment, development and management of residential properties held for rental purposes, located in Chile.
- A telecommunications company on the purchase of 100 telecommunications towers.
- Different real estate companies on the development of housing, offices and commercial projects.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized in Real Estate, The Legal 500.
- Recognized in Real Estate, Top Ranked Legal.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Foreign Legal Consultant, Bilzin Sumberg, United States of America (2019-2020).
- Law, Universidad de Los Andes.
- Degree in Real Estate Law, Universidad de Los Andes (2011).
- LL.M. University of California, Los Angeles, USA (2019).