Skip to content
- A German company and global leader in container shipping on labor aspects of the acquisition, for approx. USD1 billion, of the port terminals and inland logistics business of a Chilean multinational company that provides foreign trade services. Upon closing, the entire operation includes ten terminals in six countries in the Americas, and all the inland logistics business.
- A department store chain on a labor and employment due diligence as part of an association agreement with a local retail store. The due diligence involved the revision of the labor compliance situation of eight companies with more than 16,000 employees, 56 unions, and 55 collective employment contracts/agreements.
- A German maritime shipping company on the labor due diligence process, employee transfer and retention scheme for key employees of an M&A transaction with a Chilean maritime company to jointly become one of the largest shipping companies in the world.
- A leading salmon food producer on a due diligence in labor and employment matters and in the handling of highly complex labor issues in the purchase of a local salmon farming company.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Degree in Labor and Social Security Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2012).
- Master in Labor and Social Security, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2015).
- Course in Management of Workplace Harassment, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2020).
- Course in Immigration Legislation and Hiring of Foreign Employees (2021).