Skip to content
- An international electronics company on an annulment and appeal remedy that revoked the first instance ruling that rejected the annulment and damages compensation action filed against a former executive and others. The aforementioned, in order to obtain the annulment of a series of acts and contracts executed by the referred executive and the other defendants, without the knowledge or consent of our client, and the compensation of the damages suffered by the company as a consequence of their fraudulent acts; all granted by the second instance court.
- A company manufacturer and supplier of plastic products on an arbitration procedure for alleged breaches of a shareholders agreement.
- A farming company on a judicial water exercise protection action against the owner of a neighboring farm for obstructing the exercise of water rights.
- A foreign company on an arbitral damages compensation action for the breach of the representations and warranties contained in a purchase agreement for rural land.
- One of the main concrete distributors in Chile, on a damages compensation claim filed against two former employees and a former supplier of the company, who committed a fraud against it, by modifying purchase orders from suppliers who had not collected payment, in order to divert the money that was destined for that purpose.
- Co-author of the article "Comments on the Increasing Impact of Anti-Corruption rules in International Arbitration", CAM Santiago (2019).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Degree in Civil Liability, Universidad de Chile (2019).