+56 2 2928 2209
His practice focuses on corporate, commercial and corporate matters, mergers and acquisitions, capital markets and general practice.
- SMU on the issuance and placement of dematerialized Series AO and AN bonds for approx. USD75 million, in the local market, at a 6.25% interest rate and an annual rate of 6.3%; and maturing in 2027. The advice included the negotiation of the bond line issuance contract and the registering process in the Securities Registry of the Financial Market Commission (CMF).
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Commercial Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2022).
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2019).
- Teaching Assistant of Constitutional Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2018).
- Law School Graduate, Universidad Católica de Chile (Magna Cum Laude).