Skip to content
- A local subsidiary of an international insurance company on a collective bargaining process which involved a union with 350 members, representing almost 50% of the company’s workforce.
- An international company, leader in audit and consulting advisory, on qualifying minimum services and emergency teams, as well as on the following collective bargaining process.
- A multinational company, dedicated to the design, manufacture and commercialization of luxury items, on labor trials for violation of fundamental rights presented by former sales employees.
- An international food and beverages company on several labor trials.
- Several companies on trials of compensation of damages due to labor accidents and occupational diseases.
- Several companies on administrative procedures and trials regarding compliance of labor law and of hygiene and safety regulations.
- An international company on an employment due diligence, especially regarding labor, social security and administrative trials.
- Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez.
- Degree in Employment Law and Labor Relations in Companies, Universidad de Chile (2013).
- Labor Reform course, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2016).