+56 2 2928 2612
His practice focuses on civil and commercial litigation, national and international arbitration, related to diverse industries, such as energy, banking and financial market, telecommunications, construction, investment funds, among others.
- SunDreams before the Chilean Constitutional Court on requests for inapplicability due to unconstitutionality against article 27 of Law Nr. 19,995, which prevents the possibility of appealing a ruling of the Court of Appeals in cases of illegality claims against the Superintendency of Gambling Casinos.
- Track Group on various aspects of a contract for the telematic monitoring of convicts awarded in a bidding carried out by the Chilean prison service (Gendarmería de Chile), including the construction of monitoring centers with technological equipment, computerized systems and provision of electronic bracelet devices.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad de Chile (since 2019).
- Law Clerk, Litigation and Arbitration Group, Carey (2019-2020).
- Teaching Assistant of Constitutional Law, Universidad de Chile (2018-2019).
- Internship, Constitutional Court (2017-2018).
- Law, Universidad de Chile.
- Chile (2022).