Skip to content
- Frutura, a US-based sales and marketing network of fresh fruits spanning assets in the US, Peru and Uruguay, on the acquisition of Subsole, one of Chile's largest fresh fruit companies and leading exporter, specially of table grapes.
- Codelco on the Amendment and Consolidated Text of the Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) signed with Colbún to supply renewable energy to all of Codelco's consumption, including the accreditation of renewable supply through certificates (such as I-REC or equivalent). This agreement was initially signed to supply part of the consumption of Codelco divisions until December 2044.
- Acciona Energía on the sale of the transmission line Tolchén to Saesa, in order to interconnect and inject energy generated from different operating and future wind power projects in southern Chile.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Researcher for the proyect “Supreme Court Finder of Jurisprudence”, Chilean Supreme Court (2021).
- Teaching assistant of Civil Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2020-2022).
- Teaching assistant of Professional Ethics, Universidad Católica de Chile (2020).
- Research assistant, UC Family Department (2019).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Magna Cum Laude).
- Exchange student, Universidad Pontificia Comillas (ICADE), Madrid, Spain (2018).