Skip to content
- A Chilean power generation company on a USD412 million private placement of senior secured notes on the US stock exchange.
- A Chilean mining company on the tax matters related to the acquisition of a mining project and a copper processing plant for USD13 million which was made within the judicial agreement (convenio judicial alzatorio) that lifted the bankruptcy status of another locan mining company which was approved in 2016.
- A Canadian investment fund on the tax aspects of the sale of its 50% stake in the mayor toll-road of Santiago.
- A multinational branded beverage company on the indirect transfer of its Chilean assets for EUR45 million.
- A multinational industrial gases company on the restructuring of its Chilean businesses, which involved the merger of several subsidiaries with Chilean and foreign tax implications.
- An Italian financial and insurance company on the tax aspects of the carve-out of the Chilean pension fund business in the global sale process of its banking business.
- Several companies, including some of the energy sector, on structuring cross-border acquisitions and establishing new business operations and projects in Chile.
- Several foreign and local companies on structuring and financing their investment in Chile and on their local and international reorganizations.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Foreign Associate, Sullivan & Cromwell, New York (2019-2020).
- Teaching Assistant of Constitutional Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2010).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Master in Tax Law, Universidad de Chile (2019).
- LL.M. in International Taxation, New York University (2019).
- Jaime Guzmán Errázuriz Award, granted by the School of Law to the student with the highest grades for the entire Political and Constitutional Law cycle, Universidad Católica de Chile (2013).