Skip to content
- Several real estate and construction companies on negotiations and arbitrations due to damages related to construction contracts under lump-sum, EPC and EPCM modalities.
- Global companies on trials related to unfair competition in industries such as commercial distribution, construction and IT.
- A global energy company on negotiations and claims against regional authorities and Ministries of National Assets and Energy.
- A global company on an arbitration before the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC - Brazil), requesting the specific performance of a stock purchase agreement and the convey of control of the target company (Mattos Filho).
- Global and national companies on the new national bankruptcy and insolvency proceedings. In particular on negotiations with creditors and receivers, and in action to set a transaction aside by virtue of Insolvency Law.
- The Arbitration Tribunal on proceedings before the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Dispute (ICSID), where the foreign investor submitted a claim against the Host State under ICSID Additional Facility Rules (Mattos Filho).
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of the Executive Committee of the Santiago Very Young Arbitration Practitioners (SVYAP) network.
- International Associate of the Litigation and Arbitration Group at Mattos Filho, Veiga Filho, Marrey Jr. E Quiroga Advogados, São Paulo, Brazil (2019-2020).
- Member of LCIA Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG).
- Member of ICC Young Arbitration Forum.
- Professor of Civil Law, Universidad Diego Portales (since 2018).
- Member of the arbitrator’s body of Pro Bono Foundation (since 2016).
- Member of the Executive Committee and Coordinator of the Civil Procedural Law Commission, Chilean Institute of Procedural Law (since 2013).
- Assistant Professor and Lecturer of Civil Law, Universidad Diego Portales (2011-2017).
- Law Clerk of the Litigation Group, Carey (2010-2012).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Author of the article "Some Notes on Applicable Jurisprudential Trends to the Regulation of Arbitration Established in the Comprehensive Treaty and Progressive Trans-Pacific Association", Revista Chilena de Derecho Privado (2020).
- Author of the article “We Are Not Efficient when it Comes to Negotiation.” Revista Chilena de Derecho Privado, Fundación Fernando Fueyo Laneri (2019).
- Co-author of the article “Some Elements of the Constructor’s Civil Liability. Special Emphasis in Fast Track Contracts.” Revista Chilena de Derecho Privado, Fundación Fernando Fueyo Laneri (2018).
- Author of the article “Cassation Appeal and Legal Nature of Court Ruling Deciding on its Own Competence.” Instituto chileno de Derecho Procesal (2018).
- Co-author of the article "The Primacy of the Contract Law before the Rules of Unfair Competition", Revista Chilena de Derecho Privado, Fernando Fueyo Laneri Foundation (2017).
- Author of the article "An Anticipated Application of the Civil Procedural Code", Revista Chilena de Derecho Privado, Fernando Fueyo Laneri Foundation (2016).
- Co-author of the article "The Unfair Competition in the Commercial Distribution Contract", Revista Chilena de Derecho Privado, Fernando Fueyo Laneri Foundation (2014).
- Author of the article "For a Proper Application of Estoppels", Revista Chilena de Derecho Privado, Fernando Fueyo Laneri Foundation (2013).
- Law, Universidad Diego Portales (Summa Cum Laude).
- Private International Law Summer Course, Université Panthéon-Assas (Paris II), France (2012).
- Master in Civil Law, Universidad Diego Portales (2013).
- LL.M. in International Dispute Resolution, King's College London (Becas Chile Scholarship) (2019).