Skip to content
- Codelco on the judicial constitution of mining easements for its copper project Radomiro Tomic in the north of Chile, specifically regarding the mining legal easements trials against the State of Chile to get the necessary rights to use the surface land for the new projects of Codelco and their facilities.
- ACCIONA Energía on a purchase agreement for San Gabriel Wind Project, a wind farm of 183MW installed capacity and 61 wind turbine generators, and of Tolchén Transmission Line.
- Minera Gaby (Codelco) on the negotiation and closing of an agreement with a Chilean–Danish consortium to build, operate and exploit a solar thermal plant and supply of heat for its electro-generation process, that will be the largest solar thermal plant in the world of this type.
- Several generation companies on the processing of concessions, easements and other permits before the Ministry of National Assets and the Ministry of Energy to build, operate and exploit non-conventional renewable energy plants, their transmission lines and their access roads.
- Fotones de Chile, a company with Spanish investors, on the negotiation and sale of two photovoltaic energy projects, one of which will supply energy for the astronomical observatory La Silla owned by the European Organisation for Astronomical Research in the Southern Hemisphere (ESO), both transferred to Enel Green Power Chile.
- Several electricity generation companies on the negotiation of power purchase agreements, interconnection agreements with the owner companies of the relevant transmission systems and related agreements.
- Several generation companies on their participation as bidders in the tender process to supply energy to price regulated clients, both in the revision and analysis of terms and conditions, as well as drafting legal documents and making the corresponding administrative offers.
- A generation company on the design, construction, installation and commissioning of the electromechanic equipment agreement for a hydroelectric power plant.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- UCLA Ambassador, UCLA LL.M. Ambassadors Program (since 2019).
- Foreign Associate, Mayer Brown, United States of America (2018-2019).
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2010-2013).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- LL.M., University of California, Los Ángeles, USA (2018).