+56 2 2928 2213
His practice focuses on civil and commercial litigation both before ordinary courts as well as special litigation and alternative dispute resolution.
- Itaú Corpbanca on the restructuring of the existing debt of Inversiones Hoteleras Holding (IHH) with Itaú Corpbanca, in the context of the sale, by IHH, of all the outstanding shares in Inmobiliaria Cerro San Cristóbal (Hotel Sheraton) to Inversiones Hoteleras C y A (Grupo Alcázar).
- The estate of a natural person, on one of the first cross-border insolvency proceedings since the enactment of the Insolvency Law in 2014 in Chile. The advice included the recognition of a bankruptcy proceeding held before the Bankruptcy Courts of Atlanta, GA, USA, with the objective of obtaining a judicial permission for the sale of land owned by the debtor in the vicinity of La Serena, Chile
- Liberty and Mapfre, both insurance companies, on an arbitration against EPI, a state-owned port company, and ITI, a private concessionnaire of Iquique's port, regarding the payment of an additional USD18 million indemnization over the USD33 million previously paid in agreement with the adjuster, for damages suffered by the port of Iquique due to an earthquake.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2022).
- Teaching Assistant of Commercial Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2018-2021).
- Internship, Banking and Finance Group, Carey (2019).
- Law clerk, Division of Political and Institutional Relations, Ministry General Secretariat of Government, (2019).
- Internship, Constitutional Court of Chile (2018).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Academic exchange, Sciences Po, Paris, France (2020).
- Chile (2022).