Skip to content
- Goldman Sachs on the financing of the tender offer over the total number of shares of AES Andes, through a bridge loan to Mercury Chile HoldCo, acting as initial lender, lead arranger, bookrunner and administrative agent, and on a USD360 million senior secured notes issuance due 2027, issued by Mercury Chile HoldCo under Rule 144A/Regulation S of the United States Securities Act of 1933, acting as sole global coordinator, bookrunner and initial purchaser.
- Brookfield Renewable on the acquisition of a majority stake in Solarity, including 100% of SCL Energía Activa's shares in the company. Solarity provides behind the meter distributed energy by installing solar panels in its client's facilities.
- SMU on the issuance and placement of dematerialized Series AO and AN bonds for approx. USD75 million, in the local market, at a 6.25% interest rate and an annual rate of 6.3%; and maturing on 2027. The advice included the negotiation of the bond line issuance contract and the registering process in the Securities Registry of the Financial Market Commission (CMF).
- CorpGroup and its subsidiaries, CorpGroup Banking and Compañía Inmobiliaria y de Inversiones SAGA, among others, on the restructuring of their liabilities, including 144A Notes issued under New York's law and secured and unsecured bank debt, in a Chapter 11 proceeding brought before the U.S. Bankruptcy Court; as well as on a number of related litigation and direct renegotiations of debts.
- Goldman Sachs and Citigroup, as bookrunners and initial purchasers, on a USD403 million senior secured notes issuance due 2033 by Inversiones Latin America Power, under Rule 144A/Regulation S of the United States Securities Act. The proceeds were used to refinance a previous private offering under Rule 4(a)(2) of the United States Securities Act.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching assistant of Civil Law, Universidad de Chile (since 2020).
- Internship, Corporate and M&A Group, Carey (2019).
- Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Academic exchange, Utrecht University, The Netherlands (2018).
- Editorial Jurídica de Chile Award for the best grades of the generation (2016).