Skip to content
- A financial company from an international holding on its defense in a class action filed by the National Consumer Agency (SERNAC).
- A worldwide laboratory on its defense in a class action for collective and diffuse interest filed by a consumer association based on an alleged infringement of consumer safety regulations established in the Consumer Protection Law.
- Two laboratories of an international holding company on a successful settlement agreement with a consumer association that ended a class action for alleged product liability.
- A major international insurance company on its successful defense in two arbitrations before the Santiago Arbitration and Mediation Centre (CAM), for contractual liability claimed by an insurance broker for USD14 million.
- A photovoltaic energy projects multinational on its succesfull defense in a lawsuit to determine damages for USD6 million for breach of contract against it.
- A global medical device company on its defense before the ICC International Court of Arbitration in Paris.
- An international company on an arbitration before the Arbitration and Mediation Center of Santiago Chamber of Commerce, related to a distribution agreement for USD20 million.
- Domestic and foreign companies on contractual matters and tort claims before ordinary courts and arbitrators.
- International companies on lawsuits related to conflicts on public and private tenders before ordinary courts and special courts.
- A mining company on a settlement with all the creditors to prevent the bankruptcy, for a total debt of USD60 million.
- An international bank on its legal defense related to a collective action under the Consumer Protection Law.
- An important community of co-owners on its succesful defense for a protection claim initiated against it by neighbouring residents, requesting the entry, use and free circulation of the community internal roads.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized in Benchmark Litigation Latin America.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Professor of Civil Law, Universidad de Chile (since 2019).
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad de Chile (2018-2019).
- International Visiting Attorney, Litigation and Arbitration Group, Pérez-Llorca, Madrid (2017).
- Teaching Assistant of Commercial Civil Law, Universidad de Chile (2011-2016).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Member of the Alabama State Bar Association, United States of America.
- Member of Cal Alumni Association, University of California, Berkeley.
- Qualifiying Judge, "II International Moot of Negotiation and Civil and Commercial Mediation", Madrid, Spain (2017).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- LL.M., University of California, Berkeley (Beca Chile scholarship) (2017).
- Chile (2011).
- Alabama, United States (2019).