Skip to content
- A foreign energy company on the structural and financial tax aspects of the acquisition of hydroelectric projects in Chile.
- Several family groups on the design of corporate restructurings.
- A multinational bank on the sale of a Chilean pension funds insurance company.
- Several companies on several defense proceedings against the Chilean IRS in company audits.
- Several companies on tax due diligence processes for the acquisition of companies.
- Several companies on VAT recovery processes for capital expenditures.
- Several companies on an analysis of impact and effects of tax reform in their operations.
- Several family groups on a voluntary disclosure of foreign assets and income.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Monitor of the Chilean IRS Training School (2010).
- Certified Accountant, Universidad Tecnológica Metropolitana (2002).
- Master in Tax Management and Administration, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2011).