+56 2 2928 2232
Her practice focuses on corporate and commercial law, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, infrastructure works concessions and general practice. She advises local and international clients on company acquisition and restructuring processes, joint ventures, design and support of corporate governance structures, debt and capital issuance, and public or private offering of securities in local and international markets.
- Brookfield on the registration of Americas Infrastructure Holdings Chile I as a bond issuer in the Commission for the Financial Market and on the issuance and subsequent placement of bonds for approx. USD335 million in the local market for a 12-year term at a 3.7% rate.
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners on the sale of an indirect 33% stake in urban toll roads Autopista Vespucio Norte and Túnel San Cristóbal to infrastructure funds Ardian and CMB Prime.
- DNB Bank ASA New York Branch, as administrative and collateral agent acting on behalf of a syndicate of international banks, on the amendment of the outstanding credit facilities and several guarantees granted in Chile, to secure a refinancing to Cooke Aquaculture Inc. and Cooke Aquaculture USA for approx. USD616 million (CDN675 million and USD120 million).
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners on the sale of an indirect 33% stake in urban toll roads Autopista Vespucio Norte and Túnel San Cristóbal to Infraestructura Alpha, an affiliate of Frontal Trust Infraestructura Alpha Fondo de Inversión, an infrastructure fund managed by Chilean fund manager Frontal Trust.
- Bimbo Group, a Mexican company, on the acquisition of Alimentos Nutrabien, a Chilean company producing sweet snacks, owned by CCU.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Foreign associate, Linklaters LLP, New York (2022).
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2018-2020).
- Internship in Farrer & Co, London, England (2017).
- Internship in Dawson Cornwell, London, England (2017).
- Internship Autumn Program, Carey (2015).
- Teaching Assistant of Procedural Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2014-2016).
- Internship at the Public Defender Office, Chile (2014).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Academic Excellence Honor Award, Universidad Católica de Chile (2013).
- LL.M., Columbia University (Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar), New York, United States (2022).
- Chile (2018).