Skip to content
- IGT Global Solutions, GlaxoSmithKline, Trafigura, BSH Group and Clorox on the analysis of preferential customs treatment pursuant to applicable Free Trade Agreements, including Mexico, Korea, USA, The European Union, among others, for the import of pharmaceutical products, petrol, chemicals, hazardous substances, etc.
- Multinational courier and retail and import companies in relation to the operation of customs in Chile and the search for opportunities to make their import operations more efficient.
- Finning and Jeunesse on administrative defenses before the National Customs Services and Customs and Tax Courts regarding disputes arising from rules of origin compliance pursuant to certain Free Trade Agreements.
- Teck Resources on legal and regulatory advice in relation to its internal customs compliance and international trade program for Chile.
- Cargill on the legal analysis of customs regulations in connection with the implementation of a tolling agreement entered into by its local subsidiary and its foreign parent company.
- Fairfax on the local insurance regulatory due diligence for the acquisition of AIG´s commercial and consumer insurance operations.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Professor of Insurance Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (since 2020).
- Teaching Assistant of Constitutional Law, Universidad de los Andes (2012).
- Law, Universidad de los Andes (Summa Cum Laude).
- Academic Excellence Honor Award, Universidad de los Andes (2011 and 2013).
- Honor Scholarship to the best student, Universidad de los Andes (2012).
- Best Student of Civil Law Award, Universidad de los Andes (2015).