Skip to content
- International companies on financing their projects in Chile, Mexico and the Caribbean (Cleary, Gottlieb, Steen & Hamilton).
- International engineering companies on the preparation and negotiation of contracts for projects related to the mining, port and energy infrastructure industry in Chile.
- Foreign and local mining companies on the preparation and negotiation of contracts for the development of their production facilities for projects in Chile.
- Codelco on the preparation of a BOT contract and bidding documents for a desalinated water supply project.
- Wind farms and solar plants on the preparation of EPC, BOP and O&M contracts for projects in Chile.
- International consortiums on the preparation of highway construction contracts under a public concession.
- National shipyards on the preparation of the bidding documents and construction contract for the overhaul of their facilities in Chile.
- A national shipyard company on rebuilding its port facilities after the earthquake of 2010.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Foreign Associate, Cleary, Gottlieb, Steen & Hamilton, New York (2018-2019).
- Legal Counsel, BHP Billiton (2015-2017).
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad de Chile (2015-2017).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Magna Cum Laude).
- Exchange student, University College of London, England (2010).
- LL.M., Columbia University (Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar), New York (2018).