Skip to content
- A mining company on the development of the contractual strategy, preparation and negotiation of various contracts (PM, EP, EPC, CC) for the expansion of its facilities in Chile for over approx. $4.5 billion.
- A mining company on the preparation and negotiation of an EPC-CM contract, and the administration of the development project of a desalination plant and the expansion of its grinding line for approx. US$1.5 billion.
- An energy company on the preparation of contracts for the development of a green hydrogen pilot project in Chile.
- Several energy companies on the analysis of bankability, drafting and negotiation of contracts for the construction and operation of solar and wind energy projects in Chile.
- An international engineering company on the preparation and negotiation of contracts for projects related to mining, port and energy infrastructure industry in Chile.
- Companies from various industries on the administration of their projects, the strategy and preparation of claims, and the litigation that results from them.
- Local and international consortiums on the preparation of construction contracts for concessioned highways.
- Several international companies on the financing for the development of infrastructure projects in Chile, Mexico and the Caribbean (Cleary, Gottlieb, Steen & Hamilton).
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized in Projects and Infrastructure, The Legal 500.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Foreign Associate, Cleary, Gottlieb, Steen & Hamilton, New York (2018-2019).
- Legal Counsel, BHP Billiton (2015-2017).
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad de Chile (2015-2017).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Magna Cum Laude).
- Exchange student, University College of London, England (2010).
- LL.M., Columbia University (Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar), New York (2018).